Monday, April 24, 2006

Rethinking Jesus

Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice
You became nothing, poured out to death
Many times I've wondered at Your gift of life
And I'm in that place once again

And once again I look upon the cross where You died
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You
Once again I pour out my life

Now You are exalted to the highest place
King of the heavens, where one day I'll bow
But for now I marvel at Your saving grace
And I'm full of praise once again

-- "Once Again" by Matt Redman

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaahh... This song is one of my favorites. I like playing it on my piano (slowly)and just singing it as a prayer to God. Thanks for this!

Mon Apr 24, 02:26:00 am  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

It's beautiful :)

Thu Apr 27, 10:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home