Monday, March 06, 2006

Waiting

Sometimes the hardest part is in the waiting, even if it is part of God's plan. Waiting when everyone else is hurrying you, waiting when you're itching to take things into your own hands. Waiting, waiting, waiting, just because He says so -- because He still has a plan; because He's had that plan since the beginning of time.

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." -- Isaiah 25:1 (NIV)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all struggle with waiting and not having control over anythings in our lives. Laying it over to Christ daily is one of the hardest things to do.

Wed Mar 15, 11:46:00 pm  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

Yeah, it is. :) "Daily" is really the key word here; too often I pat myself on the back for the few times that I manage to do it, forgetting that it's only a small part of the very long journey.

Thu Mar 16, 09:55:00 pm  
Blogger Diane Viere said...

WOW! I needed to find your blog today. Thank you!

Diane

Wed Apr 05, 06:00:00 am  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

Glad you were blessed. :)

Wed Apr 05, 12:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home