Monday, November 13, 2006

Work

Off to Amsterdam and Zurich on business for a bit. I'm just staring at the schedule and meeting/training agendas and feeling a bit woozy.

***

It's been crazy hectic at work. I think I took things to a whole different level last Friday when I held my pee in the entire afternoon from after lunch right up till the end of the work day simply because I had no time to go to the toilet. But it's been great. My head is about to explode, but it's been great, I don't know why.

It defies logic, but that's how God surprises us sometimes. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good trip!! enjoy your time there...even when work is hectic :)

Tue Nov 14, 06:11:00 pm  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

Thanks!!! :)

Tue Nov 14, 10:23:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, so fun! enjoy! (it's cold though, but amsterdam is a good place for walking and museums =))

Tue Nov 21, 01:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home