Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More than this

With the luxury of having a long weekend, and being somewhat inspired by Project 365, here's a picture for each day of the past week. :)


Taken Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 11:08 AM -- This is my current object of obsessive consumption at work. It's fruit-flavoured tea (or "Flavoury Tea" as the label says), and it comes in five delectable fruity goodness. My favourite is the grapefruit and orange one -- I love the citrusy aroma! :)


Taken Wednesday, October 18, 2006 at 10:15 AM -- Another one taken at work; I promise I'm working the rest of the time! This is the chair that I have tucked under my table, and that I pull out for my guests, when they do come around. Doesn't look too welcoming, I know, but it's the one I was given, and it's probably just as well since the only people who pop in are my bosses. ;)


Taken Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 9:34 PM -- That's me booking my tickets for Corrinne May's Christmas concert at The Esplanade in December. (Thanks, Jeff!)


Taken Friday, October 20, 2006 at 7:04 PM -- At the new Vivocity. Met a former classmate for dinner, and ran into another. It's crazy-crowded there, and we ended up going to Harbourfront to eat. I didn't do much shopping, mostly because pay day isn't until next week! ;)


Taken Saturday, October 21, 2006 at 12:58 PM -- Went to the airport to have brunch with Zijuan, who was back from a business trip. Peacocks made of orchids; very pretty.


Taken Sunday, October 22, 2006 at 2:20 PM -- At Ngee Ann City for lunch with Xinying after church. I am pretty intolerant of inconsistencies, so I was just wondering: why is it English Breakfast Tea and English Afternoon Tea? Are we naming the teas after the time of day, or the meal?


Taken Monday, October 23, 2006 at 4:01 PM -- Finally, this is Amy, hiding (as usual) from the rain that came in the late afternoon. The rain should be good for the haze, but I suspect Amy prefers the haze anytime! ;)

***

... And a song for all times (but which has been playing in my head and heart these few days). :)

There must be more than this
O, breath of God, come breathe within
There must be more than this
Spirit of God, we wait for You
Fill us anew, we pray

Consuming fire, fan into flame
A passion for Your name
Spirit of God, fall in this place
Lord, have Your way with us


-- From "There Must be More Than This (Consuming Fire)" by Tim Hughes

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!! its been awhile, how are you? and how is amy? good to see her photo (even her backside haha)...was thinking about her last night but dun want to kacau her and you guys lah...

anyway, just to drop by to say hello...keep in touch! take care!!

Fri Oct 27, 05:16:00 pm  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

Sorry for the lack of updates! Have dropped you an email. ;)

Fri Oct 27, 09:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home