Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Thaw out my convictions

This road is winding, narrow and steep
And I can't keep walking with frozen feet
My spirit is not willing
My heart is cold as ice
Thaw out my convictions
The passions left my life

I don't want to be a flame
I want to be a raging fire
Tired of my will, my way
Your calling's higher
I know it's time I stopped running from the truth
So I'll stand here still, until I'm filled
I wanna be moved
I wanna be moved by You


Wanna be a rebel with a holy cause
Stand against the devil and hold up my cross
You have a mission for me
A reason why I'm here
To radiate Your glory
With sweet songs to Your ears

-- "I Wanna be Moved" by Ginny Owens

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What CD is this from?

Thu Aug 18, 12:59:00 am  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

This is from Ginny Owens' CD, Without Condition. :)

Thu Aug 18, 01:36:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home