Sunday, January 16, 2005

Thankful

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD."

-- Proverbs 16:33



Something to be thankful for. Balloting for our Final Year Project titles: I'd ranked more than 30 titles. The truth is that, there wasn't any one topic that I was hankering over. I picked out those that interest me, taking into consideration a handful of other factors, and then left it up to God, trusting that whichever project He assigned me, it would be good -- even if it was my "last choice." But God loves to bless us, and give us peace, and balloting for me was completed in Round One, with me getting my first choice title -- so I didn't have to sit through arduous multiple rounds of bidding.

Being thankful for this is the easy part; the hard part is being thankful through tough times. ;)

"... In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

-- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (Italics mine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home