Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Good buys!

MusiChristian has some fantastic prices!

I popped over after hearing about Clay being on the cover of Christian Music Planet (features Michael W. Smith and Jeremy Camp too!), not really expecting to buy anything, but then they had a Bebo Norman CD for US$5.00 and Steve Green for US$3.56. I mean, how is that even possible?

It turned out, though, that some CDs were not shippable outside of the US, which made me sad. You guys don't know how good you have it.

In any case, they had international shipping rates about half that of Amazon's, and I kept my purchases under US$20 so that I didn't jump to the next shipping category:


I'd always wanted to read Madeleine L'Engle, and this seemed as good a time as any. I have no idea who Wayne Watson is, but the clips sounded good, and blind faith has led me to some wonderful discoveries before. (It definitely helped that it was cheap too -- lowered the risk factor.)

Hopefully they'll get here all right (in "one to three weeks' time"); I will officially make them my favourite online store. US$24.59 including shipping -- about S$40 -- for two CDs, one book, and one magazine. Don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty good deal. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home