Saturday, April 02, 2005

Truth vs Tolerance

"Remember, when Jesus commands us to 'love our neighbour as ourselves' he calls us to treat each person with the highest degree of respect, even when we disagree -- which has been the historical definition of tolerance until recent years. Not everyone appreciates the truth. Not everyone will accept Jesus' words -- or ours, for that matter."

-- "Tolerance" by Faith

For the life of me, I cannot seem to leave comments in Faith's blog. But this is a wonderful entry; in walking that tightrope of truth and tolerance, it's always comforting to know that you're not alone. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't leave comments? you can't? oh dear.. i'll just go scold the little monkey working the cogs behind the machinery called Wordpress... hee.

you are not alone.

(why do i sound like i'm quoting a song?)

Sat Apr 09, 10:13:00 am  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

Heh, I just get a blank page when I hit "Submit." I tried this for both Firefox and IE. I also tried smacking my computer around. ;)

Sat Apr 09, 02:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home