Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Sweetest Name

Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all
Jesus, You always hear me when I call
Jesus, You pick me up each time I fall
You're the sweetest, the sweetest name of all

Jesus, how I love to praise Your name
Jesus, You are the first, the last, the same
Jesus, You died and took away my shame
You're the sweetest, the sweetest name of all

Jesus, You are the soon and coming King
Jesus, we need the love that You can bring
Jesus, we lift our voices up and sing
You're the sweetest, the sweetest name of all

-- "The Sweetest Name of All" by Tommy Coomes

I learnt this song as a child, yet I've only just realised that it really is that simple: my Jesus; what a sweet sound that is... My Jesus loves me -- what else matters?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home